Sat, 08 Jul|
etc.venues St Paul's
The Gen Z Club Dragons Nest Event
5 reasons to attend: - Networking with succes5 reasons to attend: - Networking with successful business owners. - Inspiration from innovative ideas. - Collaboration with like-minded individuals. - Exclusive access to cutting-edge resources. - Oppor tunity to take your business to the next level
Time & Location
08 Jul, 11:00 – 17:30
etc.venues St Paul's, 200 Aldersgate St, Barbican, London EC1A 4HD, UK
About the event
Welcome to Gen Z Dragons Den, the ultimate networking and collaboration event for young entrepreneurs in partnership with Lloyds Bank.
This incredible event provides a platform for Gen Z business owners to showcase their innovative ideas, gain inspiration from successful entrepreneurs, and connect with like-minded individuals. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to take your business to the next level!
Who are we?
The Gen Z Club is a community that aims to inspire, empower and connect young entrepreneurs together in a growth-based environment through workshops, events, and effective resources.
Come for networking, vibes, knowledge and also to get involved in the conversation. This is one not to be missed!
The purpose of our events:
1. To bring together individuals from various industries into one room.
2. To be the hub of opportunities for Gen Z hustlers.
3. To empower and inspire personal development throughout the community.
4. To provide a platform for individuals to learn, connect and maximise their potential. We make the process enjoyable so that you can connect with like-minded individuals with ease. Everyone who attends will leave with an almost immediate positive impact on their mindset and network.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
Please arrive on time so that you can maximise your experience at the event. We will also be providing refreshments to ensure a comfortable experience for each member.
If you would not like to be included in the photos, please contact: Info@thegenzclub.com
Dress Code: Smart Cas
We encourage you all to create/update your LinkedIn profile, bring business cards and portfolios so that you can follow up with your new connections and make a strong first impression!
Please come enthusiastic and ready to participate in the event! We hope you all enjoy your time with us👍🏾
Early Bird Tickets
+£0.52 service fee
+£0.52 service fee
Phase 1 Tickets
+£0.77 service fee
+£0.77 service fee0
Phase 2 Tickets
+£1.02 service fee
+£1.02 service fee0
+£2.52 service fee
• free refreshments , priority seatings, access to VIP area with special guests , judges and sponsors
+£2.52 service fee0